Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

very super like sdo~

╔╗╔╗
║╚╝╠═╦╗╦╗╔═╗
║╔╗║╩╣╚╣╚╣╬║
╚╝╚╩═╩═╩═╩═╝

❤ Wh0 G0t PlaY sD0??❤

(\_(\
(=' :') ~♥
(,(')(') This is Chu-chu

haha.....XD
my new id name is @D3ViLNiCoL3@...
level is....20
cool%is 4...
no bad n miss%
fell like very noob lo....
play so long time my cool also until 4%only...
cant below....
but la....
i think i very hammesome la....b cos use m point to buy clothes....$$cash!
(cos i play boy id..haha...)
众:你很自恋咯!= =
then a....my "mummy"(Minasui)say she wedding liao....
but when i open my computer....
u know wat happen?
they wedding 1 day...then broke....
= = sweat.....
but o...i now a...got a kai kor in sdo~
seriosly is...he very rich lo...
next time when i no money...i go to "撒娇"ask him buy clothes for me...
haha..XD
then until here only...
see i got time to post or not lo....
tata~

No comments:

Post a Comment